Irritated

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Irritated

For about the past week I have been dealing with my whole body just itching for a couple days I gave in and just completely dug into my skin with my nails but it got to where it would burn. But there is no visible sign of any type of rash. About two weeks ago I got my first sunburn which was only on the tops of my shoulders and the top of my back but those are two places that aren't really bad. Its mostly my arms, legs, neck and jawline. I thought for some reason the soap that I have been using for a year may have done it which is Dial bar soap so I decided to use my husband's soap which is Safeguard bar soap. Yesterday before and after I showered I covered all of the areas with hydrocortisone cream. I really need some advice this is driving me crazy. Does anyone have some advice or suggestions I could really use some help.