Is it Genital Warts?
Recently i noticed a few small bumps appearing on my pelvic area. I shave all my hair off every second, day so i thought that perhaps it was ingrown hairs. But if i try to get the hair out, the bump just bleeds and doesn't go away. I looked genital warts up and saw that it is only supposed to be on the labia or inside the vagina. But mine is only on the pubic area. They don't form "cauliflower" groups either. Some are slightly red but most are the same colour as my skin. They are dry, painless and they don't itch. It is really worrying me as they don't seem to be going away. I even tried putting on liquid that takes normal warts away. What could this be?? Im desperate for answers please!!
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it can be folliculitis, seborrheic keratosis or warts. Please keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.
Hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.