Is it a good idea to get my Epidermoid cyst remove again?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I have had a surgery for a Epidermoid cyst removed about 5 years ago. The cause of it was from shaving my crotch. The doctor that I had back then said that it is possible for the cyst to grow back and it did after 6 months and it came back bigger. Ever since the 1st removal I haven't had a chance to get a check up on the cyst. There is occasional itchy-ness on and once in a while it gets infected. I am not sure if I should go back and get it remove again, because I fear it will grow back again and even bigger then it is now. My first removal was a pimple like growth, now it has grown in to about 1.5inches. Is there any method that will make the cyst not grow back and go away forever?