Is it safe to have 91% rubbing alcohol on penis head?
I had a small in grown hair on my penis shaft 2 weeks ago. I was putting 91% alcohol on it and the alcohol would get on the head of my penis. It burned pretty bad. The head of my penis became red the next day.  And now the skin is dry and wrinkly. Almost like plastic wrap.  Ive been putting Vaseline on it to try to get it back to its normal state and a weeks gone by and it still looks the same. Does anyone think Ive cased some damege to the skin just by puting rubbing alcohol on the head a couple of times. I know its a strange question But Im starting to worry.
just leave it be. it may peel. you may have done some minor damage to the surface skin. in the future, do not put alcohol there. common sense says if it hurts it's a bad idea.

the skin that is crinkly might peel. if it does don't pick it. the vaseline is not so great at moisturizing that area. just rather messy.
So it will eventually go back to how it was?
with time it should. if it is not better in a monthish get it looked at
I would not reccommend putting anything flammable on the head of your peins.
So what happens if you do? I did the same thing and now it hurts inside my penis. It has been 4 days and it feels uncomfortable. No burning when I pee but I am nervouse I got something. Could the alcohol have damaged the inside of my penis?
I did the same after an encounter instead of soap & water and I have the same symptoms only nothing seems to moisturize back to normalcy and it's been a few months.  Suggestions?  I've tried Aquaphor.  Doctors say 'psoriasis' or the likes but I'm not convinced.  
Use Coconut Oil daily before you go to bed and wash daily off before reapplying. Coconut Oil restores and heals without side affects or tissue dependency. It will actually penetrate your tissue and break down disruptive particles bringing by life and health to the tissue and encouraging dead and unhealthy cells to break down and leave your system. If you are allergic to coconut, use jojoba oil adding it to your favoite lotion NOT containing mineral oil. NEVER use Vasoline on your body!
I put 91%alcohol on my penis to but i washed it off right away i think some got in the urethrera cause it's been 6 days and i keep getting this tickle feeling in the head and sometime it burns when i have to pee oh and i also had put peroxide on there to this was after a prostitute licked my penis and i flipped out. stupid.
hey how long did the effects last for cause i did poured on the alcohol two weeks ago and im still getting tingles and burning....but not when i pee
i put alcohol on the head of my penis...and i started getting small rashy zits...and its starting to itch ...does alcohol harm your penis
dude u dont put rubbing alcohol on ur peanus. dont u remember what it feels like when u poor that stuff on a cut? what u do is poor peroxide and then wash it off. dont go on leaving it there remember the peanus is like the only cool thing us guys have take care of it dude
How long does this last, am I going to feel this forever now?
im sexy and i know it lmao
ITS BEEN BURNING LIKE NONE STOP....  IDK WHAT TO DO!!! I DONT HAVE INSURANCE, THEY DENIED ME 3 TIMES... ANY DOCTORS OPINION ON WHAT I SHOULD DO TO STOP THE BURNING.. PLEASE!!!! THANK YOU