Is this Herpes?
This weekend wore nylon tight underwear, and the next day wore a swimsuit all day without showering in between, I came in later that day and noticed a large red raised mark on my scrotum, upon closer look it was two growths it looked like, I was able to pop one just like a pimple and it disappeared, but the other was raised and and I was unable to pop it. It turned out to feel deeper like almost is was completely under the skin, not just on the surface, and the contents felt harder almost solid. At first it was pretty red but im pretty sure that was to my extreme attempts to pop it with my fingers,

2 days have passed and its just slightly pinker than the rest of my skin if not the same color. It is about 1/2 cm in diameter and still raised,

So what do you all think, a cyst? hair follical issue (my guess might be the two were both infected but I got the first growth before it pregressed) Or herpes (which I have been freaking out about)
Sounds more like a cyst.  Herpes is usually on the skin as opposed to in the skin.  Why not have it looked at?  It may need to be drained.
I did more research and its a boil due to an infection of the hair follicle