Is this a boil on my head? PICTURE INCLUDED
I started getting these sores on my head at the beginning of the year. Since my first, I have had four including one I have now. I have declared defeat and have an appt. with a dermatologist on Monday.

Has anyone else had these? If so, are they boils or something else? I am in so much pain that I cannot lay my head down on my pillow or even come near it at times. I have tried expressing whatever is inside but only a little bit of clear drainage comes out. They clear up on their own but now they keep re-occurring. I have started putting tree tea oil on it and it seems to be drying it out a bit. Any help or insight is greatly appreciated!
It can be a boil or pilar cyst. It is a benign cyst on the head and neck which is mostly painless but can become painful when infected. Treatment includes topical and oral antibiotics and surgical incision and drainage.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.