Is this a lip wart? How can I remove it?
My dermatologist told me the only way to remove these two warts is to freeze them. She also said that it would take a few weeks for it to heal afterwards and that my face wouldn't be too pretty. Is there an alternative way to remove the lip warts? These "warts" look different from others I have seen. Does Blistex cream really work?

Warts are caused by viral pathogens. This  increase the risk for transmission or autoinoculation. That is, you may infect other people or even spread the wart to other parts of the body. Unlike molluscum wherein the virus resides on the lesion, the HPV virus of warts may reside in skin cells for certain periods .It is best to have this removed through cautery or freezing. This will not be very comforting and this may take time to heal but the treatment is more definite than mere topical medications alone.
Please don't worry, I used to have warts on my butts, and my doctor gave me Aldara cream 5% (imiquimod) and it went away within two weeks.

Please ask you doctor for a prescription.

Cheer,
Nicecuteguy