Is this a normal mole?
I am paranoid after reading about moles, and how they have a possibility to be cancerous.

I want to seek help if this mole on my back is normal? Or should I be alarmed? It seems to me that it's a bit lighter than my other moles. And the edge seem lighter too. It doesn't hurt, itch, ooze, nor bleed. I just happened to see it when I was changing clothes.

Thank you, and God Bless!
If they don’t hurt, itch or bleed then there is nothing to be worried about. It is usually for moles to be present solitary or in clusters. If you notice changes in the mole's/mark’s color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Thank you so much for answering my concerns, Doctor. They take my worries away. So I should just observe them all, right? Then just note any changes so I can consult about it?

Thank you so much again, and God Bless!
Yes for now you need to keep an eye on the changes that I have mentioned in my earlier posts. Melanomas are usually >6 mm in size, with irregular borders, asymmetrical and dark in color. So you need to keep an eye for these symptoms, otherwise they are perfectly normal.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.