Is this a suspicious mole?

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Is this a suspicious mole?

5227600?1262491306
I have these two suspicious moles and I was wondering if anyone who has or had skin cancer had similar ones.

Here are pictures of suspicious moles I have, if anyone has or had melanoma skin cancer, does it look like these?

Mole 1

http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac21/itsstori8/P1020209.jpg

http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac21/itsstori8/P1020212.jpg

Mole 2

http://i882.photobucket.com/albums/ac21/itsstori8/P1020217.jpg
From the picture it looks like a mole only. Moles can be flat or raised, smooth or rough, and some contain hair. But if they are more than half inch in size, then the possibility of atypical moles is more. You should avoid sun exposure, since sunlight may accelerate changes in atypical moles.

If you notice changes in the mole's/mark’s color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful. Otherwise it should be left as such.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

the mole looks similar to some i have had removed and when biopsied they came back atypical ..i had to have them re-excised. i was told that the dark moles are the ones to watch and there seems to be  a lighter color on the outside of it like it "bled" over...i was told this was an indication of the mole changing..i would rather be safe then sorry and have it checked.
hi i have a mole that changes .i am worry if it is cancerous .becoz it itchs
I ha d a flat freckle on my chest.  Last week I noticed it raised a bit.  Should I be concerned that its cancer?
the mole on my face being there for a long time started to burn for 4 days and the day before yesterday if fell off immediately started to grow back within 24 hours but now its flat n eat eat he's a little bit prior to that I had a rash cover my cheeks an forehead before the burning mode