Is this genital warts?
I have these flat bumps/marks on the head of my penis. I noticed them just about 2 weeks ago. I have not engaged in any sexual activity for over 10 months. The last time I did however, it was just a little bit of unprotected oral sex, but it was with an escort. Are these genital warts, or are they something else?

I greatly appreciate any answers from medical professionals.

Thanks.
It can be cysts, folliculitis or warts. Apply warm compresses on the lesions and wear cotton clothes. You can also apply topical antibiotic creams like Neosporin or Bcatroban. If the symptoms persist then get it evaluated for genital warts. Diagnosis of genital warts is usually clinical, made by visual inspection. Genital warts can be confirmed by biopsy but Sometimes we can use an enhancing technique called acetowhitening. This technique involves the application of 5% acetic acid solution to the area of suspicion for about 5-10 minutes. Infected areas will turn white.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.