Is this skin cancer? These wounds wont heal..

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

7182054?1314292480
I got these wounds on my legs a few months ago and they wont heal. The skin around the perimeter of each one keeps getting flaky and comes off but the skin is still raw and this keeps happening. I have a few of these lesions on my legs and one on my face. My skin wont heal its so embarassing. If I try a product like "wound-be-gone" or "amerigel" would that help? Is this skin cancer? Any ideas or thoughts on what these wounds are and why they wont heal? Tips to get them to heal?
Here are some more pictures I took (Med Help would only allow me to post one image):

http://s983.photobucket.com/albums/ae315/Faithbaby28/
For such kind of bumps, folliculitis, boils and erythema nodosum should be ruled out. Erythema nodosum is a type of skin inflammation that is located in a certain portion of the fatty layer of skin.It results in reddish, painful, tender lumps most commonly located in the front of the legs below the knees. These lumps can be self-limiting and resolve on their own in three to six weeks.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.