Isolated white heads,/Cluster on foreskin
So I googled Forcyde Spots and have forever noticed them for as long as i can remember growing up. Never thought of it as a big deal. But lately i noticed 3 or 4 white heads that appear on my foreskin (Not Circumcised)  and a cluster of what looks to be a gang of small whiteheads that joined together.

I managed to squeeze one of the isolated whiteheads with white stuff coming out, but the cluster like i said i cant differentiate what is a single (zit) anymore as they seem to have lumped together. Any Idea what this might be. I can email pics.
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis, rash due to friction rub, folliculitis, cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.