It wont go away!
Ok. so i have had a rash for a month and a half now, or more! i went to the doctor. and they said it was probably fungal.. but were not sure! and it is still spreading even after using the cream that they gave me for a month! it is in my cleavage, legs, and waistline! any advice?!?!

If the rash is spreading then chances are there that it is due to a fungal infection. For confirmation whether it is a fungal infection, you need to get a KOH examination of the skin scrapings done and fungal culture of these scrapings. A biopsy skin will also help in confirming diagnosis. Treatment is diagnosis specific and antifungals are not without side effects. So we need to pinpoint a diagnosis first.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.