Itching Burning Feet!
My feet burn and itch particularly bad on a night... The skin is gard and scaly. If I pick this off it gives me some relief but then is very sore afterwards. A day or so later the itching drives me mad again. I have sleepless nights and days where I feel very fed up. My doc has done blood tests im not diabetic and he does not have a solution, other than to give me antihistamines. I used an antifungal cream but other than to moisturise this had little effect. I am waiting to see a dermatologist but this could take months! After 3 years I have had enough!!! I read somewhere that Vitamin B12 can help. Does anyone have any suggestions either as to the cause but most importantly do you have any ideas as to how can treat while waiting to see the dermatologist? Thanks x
There are a few possibilities that need to be ruled out.It includes alcohol use, metabolic disorders like diabetes, hypothyroidism, and hypoparathyroidismThey can also be due to peripheral vascular disease, vitamin B12 deficiency or malnutrition.

Get your blood sugar and thyroid hormones levels evaluated. You can take some vit B12 for some days and see if the tingling is gone or not.

In case the symptoms persist then pls consult a neurologist as it can be due to some neurological disorder.Also get a skin biopsy done and get eczema and fungal infection ruled out from a dermatologist.

I hope that helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.