Itching Only At Night
Every night when I go to bed I start itching all over - head and body.  I do not have this problem during the day.  I use the same laundry detergent for my clothes and sheeets so I don't believe that could be the cause.  It is driving me crazy; it is so bad some nights it prevents me from being able to sleep.  Is there a cause for this?  Should I go see a doctor?
From the symptoms it can be contact dermatitis to the detergents, bed bug bites or scabies bites. Scabies is an infestation of the skin with the Sarcoptes scabiei mite. It is characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.
To confirm the diagnosis, I suggest you to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

I hope it helps. Take care and regards.