Itching after getting out of the shower
I have had a problem with itching that has developed within the past few months. Now, every time I get out of the shower I itch all over for about 30 minutes (I just cannot stop itching.) I have tried changing soap, showering in luck warm/almost cold shower, putting lotion on after I shower, but none of these things were able to stop the itching. I am a 25 year old male. Does anyone have any suggestions that could help me?
Since the itchy develops everytime after you have showered so it can be due to an allergic reaction to the soap or constituents of water or dry skin. You can apply an anti-itch cream or lotion to the affected area. Oral antihistamine, such as Benadryl can also be used. You should take a comfortably cool bath and wear smooth-textured cotton clothing. You should choose mild soaps without dyes or perfumes and use a mild, unscented laundry detergent when washing clothes, towels and bedding.

Please take a second opinion from a dermatologist if the symptoms persist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.