Dermatology Expert Forum
Itching after masterbation(masturbation)

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. All questions will be answered by a medical professional.

Itching after masterbation
I am worried I have herpes.  I had sex with a women I have known for a short while a few times in the last year.  haven't had sex in almost 3 months.  Since that time when I masterbate I start itching on my inner thighs, scrotum, and anus.  This happens almost every time I masterbate.  I am afraid I have herpes.  When I breakout it is only for a day and I get a few red bite type dots on my legs and itch around my penis, scrotum and anus.  This usually only last for 24 hours and then itching goes away.  Is this herpes or some type of alergy?   When I look online, it sounds like all my symtoms are herps and almost everyone has herpes and no one knows they have herpes.
These are not the symptoms of herpes.  They are the symptoms of anxiety.  Please go to a doctor and get a proper diagnosis, so you can stop worrying.  Researching the internet will not help you.

Best.

Dr. Rockoff