Itching all over weird rash on tip of penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Ive had an itch for around 2 or 3 months it started on the palms of my hands mostly on the right palm then it moved to the soles of my feet and then onto my penis and then all over my body.

To start with i thought it might have been scabies so i went to my doctor who prescribed me 2 tubes of lyclear cream the week after i went back to the doctor and got another 2 tubes of lyclear but the itching never cleared also i haven't been itching in the regular areas commonly associated with scabies such as the webs of fingers, wrists between toes etc the itching seems to be random at times and doesn't seem to be bilateral it also affects my face and hair around my head.

After another 2 weeks i went to the doctor once again and was prescribed antihistamines and canesten cream the canesten cream helped relieve the itch on the tip of my penis but the antihistamines only helped slightly.

I have a weird rash that looks like white streaky lines all over the tip of my penis the only way i can explain it is that it somewhat resembles oral lichen planus, my penis is itchy almost all the time.
My feet become more itchy when im wearing socks and shoes or just after i remove my socks and shoes.

Im at witts end with the doctors as they cant give me any real diagnosis to what it may be and i feel like im getting nowhere with them, i have asked to get a referral to see a dermatologist but this could take up to 3 to 4 months maybe longer so would greatly appreciate any advice and answers anyone can give me.
http://www.globale-dermatologie.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/Oral-LichenP.jpg

Not sure if the pic will show in my post but the link above shows what the tip of my penis  more or less looks like this is also associated with my itching
Anyone ?
From the symptoms it can be lichen planus. Lichen planus is an inflammatory disease that affects the skin and the oral mucosa, and presents itself in the form of papules(flat spots) or rashes. However to confirm the diagnosis you should get a biopsy skin done.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing

Hi, Thanks for your reply.

Well i am still waiting to hear from a dermatologist but i will be booking another doctors appointment soon as the itching all over and around the tip of my penis is still persistant.

I will keep you informed if anything changes and when i see a dermatologist.