Itching on toe w/no rash
I've had an itchy second toe for about 2 months now. It itches only on the top upper part of my left toe on my right foot, and there is no visible rash or any other signs of anything. I've been using a topical antifungal for 1 month, and now I'm using that plus hydrocortisone each day, but still I have the insane itching! My doctor had no idea what the problem is. Anyone have any idea? Is this an invisible form of athlete's foot that is resistant to antifungals?
How are you doing?
I think it is fungal infection only. You can wait for response to Hydrocortisone and see.
Alternatively you can get your sugars checked and rule out Diabetes.
It can also be due to Contact dermatitis.
You should consult a dermatologist at earliest.
Hope this helps.
Bye.
My husband has been having this exact problem for the past few months. Nothing you can see and only the top of one toe..second one in frm baby toe. It drives him crazy itching and he's been trying everything topical. The doctor and derma doc laughed at him because you can"t see anything. If you found something that helped or if anyone else has info please help...
I'm female. I have the same itchy toe problem on the right side of my little toe on the left foot. I do not have a rash or anything visible. Help! What's causing this? How do I resolve this?
I have the same issue but under my big toe on my left foot. I have no visible rash but I'm trying a cream for ring worm. If that doesn't work I'm going to try an old remedy. Kerosene...yep Kerosene on a cotton ball applied to the itchy area.
I have the same problem but thought it was from a mosquito bite or bed bugs or sea lice or sand flies (I was in Cambodia backpacking). But it still has not gone away, still itching after 2/3 months. Did kerosene work?
Apply Ketoconazole and check if that helps.
Hey iv been having this problems too! It's the longest little toe on my left foot! What I have been doing is a hot a bar of soap and wash my feet in the shower like once a week, put an antifungal on it, put lotion on my feet (gold bond) , and! Big one I think! Don't wear same pair of socks for more than one day and stop wearing the tennis shoes or sneakers your usually wear! Wear a different pair for like a week straight and see if any improvement! This has helped me so far
hey were you able to figure out the problem? I am having the same problem on toes!! I wake up at night itching my toes its ridiculous! ive been using anti fungal spray and it seems to work but at night it starts itching like crazy.