Itching on vagina and butt

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Itching on vagina and butt

Lately, I have experienced a lot of itching in both my vagina and butt. There are 3 semi big bumps on the front of my vagina on the outer skin that itch and scab over and a bunch of very tiny bumps on my lower butt. Also, the crack is very itchy. I do have a hemroid, but I have had it for over a year now and have never experienced itching. I am also known to have eczema. I noticed the bit on my stomach is breaking out during this time too. On my vagina there has been major itching near the clit and opening. I went to a doctor about this and she found a bacterial infection, but said that the bumps I was experiencing were probably just from hair follicles. However, the itching and bumps is spreading and getting worse, so I don't think that is the problem. I noticed the break outs happened the day after sex one day, but I have been with the same partner for nearly a year and we have not changed anything recently. What could this be and how do I stay the itching and make the bumps go away?
Going by your symptoms, the possibility of scabies is high. It is an infestation of the skin with the Sarcoptes scabiei mite. It is characterized by intense itching, usually at night and by small insect-type bites lesions on the skin. Diagnosis of scabies is made by scraping the skin and viewing the material under a microscope to see the characteristic mite or eggs.

Other possibilities may be irritant contact dermatitis or lichen planus. Diagnosis can be confirmed only after clinical examination. I feel that a dermatologist would be the best person to evaluate that.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

i a having the same symptoms. i tried yeast med, aquaphor and now bactriban which seems to be helping so u may still have a bacterial infection and the heat from sex made it spread again.
im 17teen and ii have these things near my bum crak to bumps and on my vagina another bump i dnt noe wat they are i told my mum and she is goin to be taking me when she gets the chance ill be honest i was living with my boyfriend and his parents and at his parents house they have tank water so we can only showere 1-2 a week plus i was not eating properly i also had little red dots on my tummy can sumbody help me ii think my bf has it to and he just went to jail im very worried..!! thnx <3
hey, . i have these bumps type things around my vagina area & a couple on my butt area. they itch a little, the ones on my butt are bigger than the ones near my vagina. im going to the doctor on wedsnesday but im really nervous because my boyfriend said he's getting a cold sore.
i have noticed my vagina had a white bump on it and it was itchy and  my butt is a  little itchy. but it doesn't hurt to have sex and or pee. but it goes a way by scabbing over. what is this i need answers please
I have these small red bumps that started off near my butt crack.I thought they were normal until I noticed they started going more down to my vagina.they rarely itch and don't hurt.I have gotten two big bumps and I pressed them and I  think nothing came out.they went away but I am really really scared!I am only 15 and I have never had sex.I get so scared that I may have herpes or sumthing bad that I have panic attacks.can someone please help me find out what's wrong with me!I will be going to the doctors soon but I am really scared.please someone help
Hi, I have noticed one small rather itchy and sensitive bump like pimple on the outer skin of my vagaina, I am only young and have never had full on sex just skin to skin contact in the private areas but I'm still really worried, can anyone help please!:)
I have mild iching all over especially around the crack of my bottom(just a few bumps) and vagina..been taking zyrtec for a week with little relief..need answers