Itching without Rash
I am a 30 year old female in generally good heatlh.  About three months ago I developed what has been diagnosed by a urologist as a bacterial bladder infection in the left side of my bladder.  Around the same time my left hip began itching, but there is absolutely no rash, visible swelling, bumps, or redness.  Now I cannot lay on my left side or it highly irritates it.  I visited another doctor who took xrays and says that is is likely bursitis in the hip, but does not understand the itching.  So now my diagnoses is a bladder infection, bursitis, and mysterious itch.  Is it possible these are somehow connected?  I cannot find anything on bursitis an itching!

Thank you for reading this!
Itching skin without any rash can be due to dry skin, dermatitis and hives, atopic dermatitis, internal diseases like liver and kidney disorders, diabetes, iron deficiency anemia, irritation and allergic reactions to chemicals,wool,soaps,cosmetics and certain foods  can cause itchy skin.

You can apply an anti-itch cream or lotion to the affected area. Oral antihistamine, such as Benadryl can also be used. You should take a comfortably cool bath and wear smooth-textured cotton clothing. u should choose mild soaps without dyes or perfumes and use a mild, unscented laundry detergent when washing clothes, towels and bedding.

Please take a second opinion from a dermatologist if the symptoms persist. He/She will start with the specific medications. If an internal disease is found, whether it's kidney disease, iron deficiency or a thyroid problem, treating that disease often relieves the itch. Lastly,Phototherapy can also be tried.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

Thank you for you response!
You are welcome!