Itchless rash
A few weeks ago, I noticed a light red itchless rash on my right arm.  It is seems small (less than 10mm in diameter), and has a somewhat irregular shape (it could be described as square-like).  The color is normally light red-pinkish (although it becomes much more red after a warm bath).  More recently, I've noticed a smaller, red rash of oval like shape on my chest, upper left leg, and a smaller more circular one on my left arm (none of which itch).  I've never had sex, so I imagine that should rule out STDs, and I have not noticed any other symptoms other than the rash.  I'm not sure if I should be concerned about this or not.  Any ideas on what this sounds like?  Thanks
Very difficult to say with out pic but this may be pityriasis rosea a self limiting condition.
I also have noticed a couple of itchless rashes. I just came upon three small rash patches around my waist-line and since it did not itch I cannot exactly say how long it was there although it could not have been too long. At first I though it was a result of the sunscreen I used. I react to sunscreen that has active ingredients other than zinc oxide and titanium dioxide. But zinc oxide and titanium dioxide sunscreens are usually more expensive while I can use any type on sunscreen on my legs because they are not sensitive. Some of the sunscreen got on my arms and I developed a rash so I assumed the ones on my waist were a result of me somehow transferring it to my waist. But then the one on my arm disappeared like 5 days after using hydrocortisone but the ones on my waist remained. I then did a body check and discovered more rashes of the same kind. They were only on my torso but now there is one a couple of inches from my ankle. I'm positive it's not a reaction to sunscreen but I'm more curious as to what they possibly could be.
my diagnosis remains PR.You will recover with hydrocortisone creme.
Without examination,confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be pityriasis rosea.

Pityriasis rosea is a common human skin disease which presents as numerous patches of pink or red oval rash. The rash may be accompanied by low-grade headache, fever, nausea and fatigue and sometimes by itching.

No treatment is usually required. In most patients, the condition lasts only a matter of weeks or months(upto six months)

If the rash persists then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.Other possibilities have to be ruled out then.

I hope that helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.

Thanks, I will.  I'm not sure if this is useful or not, but here are some pictures (low quality I suppose) of it:
http://img301.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc03736o.jpg

The first one (on the left) is from a few weeks ago, and the other two are from today.