Itchy, Puffy, Deep Wrinkled Eyes
About 2 weeks ago, my teenage daughter put bronzer on my face with her dirty make-up brush – she was a little bit rough and I could feel a pinchy feeling in my face while she was doing it, but I didn’t think anything of it.  The next day, I put my new Dr. Hautchka concealer under my eyes and lids to cover up some dark circles.  I didn’t read the fine print on the insert inside.  It was acne concealer and the girl who sold it to me obviously didn’t know anything about her products.  

Since then the skin around my eyes is puffy with deep lines and itchy.  I am 46 years old and now I look 10 years older overnight.  I put colloidal silver gel on my eyes per advice of someone in the natural health business but that seemed to have made my eyes very dry (she thought it could be a bacteria or fungus in my skin).  My regular organic eye cream from Australia is suddenly burning my eyes  - was fine in the past.  Cucumbers helped a little, but I can't work with cucumbers or camomile tea bags on my eyes. I’ve even tried Vit E ointment for 3 days, but I don’t think it’s doing anything, and now I feel burning.  My eye lids feel heavy, are somewhat itchy, and I have a red ring below my brow.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
I cannot confirm anything without examination but it sounds like irritant contact dermatitis. Irritant dermatitis, the most common type of contact dermatitis, involves inflammation resulting from contact with acids, alkaline materials such as soaps and detergents, cosmetics, or other chemicals.

Avoid using any lotions and creams over the face for the meantime. Wash your face with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Pat your face dry. Then apply a good hypoallergenic moisturizer over the area and see if this improves. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid. Also take an antihistaminic like Benadryl.

If the irritation persists then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.