Itchy, burning, swollen lips
The border of my lips have been itchy, burning, mildly swollen for a few weeks. It's driving me crazy, i'm always wanting to scratch them.  The skin is flaky too.  What could it be?
It looks like cheilitis lips or due to an allergic reaction to any of the lip cosmetics. Firstly, It can be due to vit B deficiency. Take some vitamin B complex for some days and see if your symptoms improve.
Avoid licking the lips as saliva evaporates quickly resulting in them being drier than before. Drink plenty of water and take multivitamin supplements and do not apply lipstick or other cosmetic products for some days. Use a humidifier to moisturize the air in your home and apply shea butter or Vaseline on your lips. You can also use a homemade ointment mixed from 1 tsp glycerine, 1 tsp lemon juice and 1 tsp castor oil. Spread on lips overnight, refrigerating the leftovers for future use. Eat foods high in calcium, magnesium and flaxseed oil. If a week of compresses and emollients don't help then consult a dermatologist and get it evaluated.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.