Itchy, red, flaking scrotum?
Hi, I have eczema as it runs through my family, but in the recent months I have experienced massive itchyness and when I scratch it turns red and has some extra clear liquid that rubs off. After a while, the area becomes flaky. Can anyone help me identify this?
These symptoms can be due to jock itch or intertrigo. Most cases respond to over-the-counter products, which contain any of several basic ingredients: miconazole, tolnaftate, terbinafine,ketaconazole and clotrimazole.You can consult a pharmacist and get any cream or lotion containing these ingredients.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.