Itchy, red bumps on face, arms and chest
4 days ago I woke up with what looked like I "broke out" all over my face. I have never had bad skin. These itchy red bumps are not pimples, there is no puss inside. They are almost like round, red patches of dry skin. They don't looks like any pictures of typical skin problems. They have moved to my chin, neck, arms and chest; but are worse on my face. My GP said its some sort of Dermatitis... It's not ringworms or an infection. Could it be an allergic reaction? I recently got a kitten that was dipped in lime sulfur. And, it seems I have broken out where I have touched her. I have an appt with a Dermatologist, but it's days away...
From the symptoms it looks like contact dermatitis due to an allergic reaction after touching the kitten. You can apply some calamine lotion at the rash as it will help in soothing the skin. You can take some OTC oral antihistamine medications like Benadryl or Claritin and see if it helps.

Also use mild steroid cream and good quality moisturizers to prevent moisture loss from the skin.

If still the symptoms do not improve then please get a clinical examination done by a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.