Itchy, tingly skin and small red bumps
It started about a week ago with a couple small red bumps on my arm that are itchy.  The red bumps began to spread and I now have approximately 20 on my arms...they are often times grouped in diamond shapes as a cluster.  Since the bumps began my skin is extremely itchy and tingling.  It's hard for me to fall asleep in my bed b/c I feel like things are crawling on me.  I have checked my bed for bed bugs and their seems to be no evidence of them.  I have also watched my sheets, vacuumed by mattress and cleaned my bedroom for dust.  My husband is not suffering from any of these ailments.  I tend to have sensitive skin in general.  I have taken an oatmeal bath and used moisturizer but it doesn't seem to help.  Please help!
From the symptoms it can be sweat dermatitis, heat rash, folliculitis,  allergies, eczema or scabies bites. Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating.Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort.For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.

If the symptoms persist then please get an evaluation done from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.