Itchy Anus, foot, cracked lips

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Itchy Anus, foot, cracked lips

I have no idea what is going on. My anus itches so bad, if i start to scratch i have to keep scratching uncontrollably.
At the same time on one of my feet, like three toes, the left corner of my foot itches extremely bad,
and on my lips, they are dry on the left side, on the top left side of my lip it is all dried up and cracking...
what could this be?
Chances of fungal infection causing athlelte’s foot are more in your case. Most cases respond to over-the-counter products, which contain any of several basic ingredients: miconazole, tolnaftate, terbinafine,ketaconazole and clotrimazole.You can consult a pharmacist and get any cream or lotion containing these ingredients. Some of them are Lamisil, Monistat derm, Mycelex, and Nizoral.

Apart from that keep the area dry and get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.