Itchy Butt Crack
I have been experiencing an itch in my butt crack for a few months now.  I had a wart removed from this area about year ago.  I also noticed that the skin in this area is very dry as well.  I wanted to know if it was a possibility that I could develop skin cancer in this area?  Not to jump to any conclusion, but can cancer grow in your butt crack?

Warts are caused by an infection with a virus called Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). These usually go away in some months but may last for a longer period. They can be treated by various methods.

Some strains may lead to development of skin cancers and this may be investigated and diagnosed by a doctor.

Therefore you may need to go to a doctor and find out the real nature of this lesion.

Dryness may also be treated by the use of moisturizers and emollients.

Hope this helps. You may get more information at : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wart

Let me know if you may need more help.