Itchy Hands and Sores. Photo included
Hi. A month or so back I started getting little itchy what look like warts but a redish colour. They are very itchy and are itchy most at night time or when my hands are hot/warm. The itching has got so bad that my hand is starting to go a bit yuck from intense itching. Please help me!
Could be an allergic reaction ,have you changed creams lately , what about soap or anything ...Is it only on the backs of your hands and no where else .?
I don't use creams for my hands. I am a dairy farmer. The only thing I have changed in 10 years is the acid I use to wash vat. Only on the back of my hands yes
Hey, I recently just had this problem but didn't really trip off it and it got even worst like all over my body.. Went to the doctor and was diagonosed with Scabies and still don't know how I got it. But they usually start in the web of your fingers then spread all over.. Think you should go get checked out cause it does get worst. Good Luck!