Itchy Inner thighs with bumps.

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Itchy Inner thighs with bumps.

Hello, about a week ago, there was a day that my inner thighs were chaffing.
And the day after that, my inner thighs went very itchy. The next day, I took a look at them
wondering why they're so itchy, I noticed clustered bumps on my left inner thigh. They were occasionally itchy
and the itch just came at random. They do not hurt, and when I stretch my skin to take a better look, they're raised, pink to skin colored, and not red.. they do not have any red base, but each bump is pinkish to slighty red. But they are not red. They don't look like pimples also. Does chaffing cause these bumps? I think it's about a week now and they've slightly gone away but not all of them, yesterday my right inner thigh was itchy, and today when I looked at it. I noticed that I have the same bumps on my right inner thigh.
What do you think it might be? Is it because of my legs chaffing? Please help. By the way, I've been getting very itchy rashes on my bottom also. And i've had those since i was a kid, reoccuring kind of stuff. Are they related?
Do you think the bumps are because of the chaffing? What are those? Please help. Thank you
please help answer... :(