Itchy Moles

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Itchy Moles

4059962?1236282015
Dear Community,
  A few months ago I two moles that I have started to become itchy. Since I have dry skin and recently made a change of location 9I moved to Maryland) I wrote it off as being a result of that. When they itch they may become irritated or look like they have a scab on them. I have no medical insurance and make very little money a year so I have no idea what to do. So my question is this. Is it more related to my historic dry skin or melanoma? And what can a person without access to insurance and low income do to get treatment?
You better get to the derm asap, I had an itchy mole on my arm that appeared to scab over would clear up and then do it again, it was small round and darb brown. I went to the derm and it was a level 0 melanoma and had to be surgery removed, I have a large scar. The derm was mad I waited so long as once it changes to a level 1 it quickly develops more it begins to spread to the lymph nodes, once it moves beyond the lymphnatic system you typycally die within 1 year or less. I now go every 6 months and always have 1 or more moles removed, in the last 7 years I had 4 that were atypical and 3 that were early melanomas, dr told me if I blow it off and let any of these atypical moles develop it will shorten my life quickly.

DO NOT MESS AROUND WITH THIS GET TO THE DR ASAP