Itchy Palms & Sole of feet every morning

Of late, I am experiencing itchy palms and itchy sole of the feet every morning i wake up. it aggrevates into pain at the joints of the fingers when i dip my hand into warm water while brushing. I feel like always scratching my palms and sole of the feet.There are no visilble rashes but just the itchy and paining feeling.
Suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks.

This may either be a nerve related condition or may be purely a dermatologic problem. I suggest that you have this assessed by a neurologist or internist for a full assessment. A complete physical and neurological examination are necessary. In the absence of a rash , I am thinking this may be nerve related. Are you eating well? Do you take vitamin supplements or other medications?

A warm compress over the hands and pain relievers may be able to help. Have you tried taking any pain medications for the condition? Is there any swelling of the joints of the hands?

Anemia