Dermatology Community
Itchy Rash
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Itchy Rash

Me and my girlfriend have been suffering from itchy skin... the skin is itchy almost all the time now, but the rash of red pimples is not always visible. She has been suffering particularly at night where itching has woken her up and it has become unbearable. It also seems to be effected from heat.

Some background information...

It all started a couple of weeks after moving into a new house. At first we thought it was bed bugs, but realised that it is a rash and not bites. It seems to be a reaction. We have changed everything that could be considered an allergy... One thing it note is that we both had thrush but took the medication and that disappeared. We have also only been together 4 months.

The rash mainly effects torso, our backs around the waist, back of knees, upper and inner thighs, a bit on the wrists and neck. Nothing in the genital area.

The new house we live in suffers from damp and mould due to our proximity to the sea... we use a dehumidifier...
We are stuck for ideas now, doctors havent helped us nor have pharmacists. The next Dermatologist appointment we can get is in a month. We need help now! We have tried antihistamines and certain creams but to no avail.

I am now considering it could be scabies? But the rash isn't always there and doesn't seem as extreme as some cases... although the itching is relentless.

Any ideas??
Thanks
995833_tn?1375604252
'Scabies' is the impression.ok?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources