Itchy Rash
Hi!

I'm looking for some help. I have a persistent rash that won't go away despite the cortizone cream and the Triamcinolone acetonide ointment my dermatologist prescribed me. He doesn't seem to know what it is. It started in my armpits and spread to my whole body, except for my hands and head, however it does seem to be moving up my neck now. My girlfriend does not have it, despite being in close skin to skin contact, so my thought is that it is either a skin condition i have or an allergic reaction, but I haven't used anything new in terms of chemicals.

I'm hoping someone will know what this is and how to find relief. I've had it for over a month and do not know what else to do. My dermatologist is an old man who can barely see, so I don't have all that much confidence in his ability to diagnose me. http://imgur.com/a/43U2V Are pictures of the rash. However, they aren't the best pictures.

Thank you.