Itchy Red Bumps on my Vagina!

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Itchy Red Bumps on my Vagina!

Almost 2 years ago, I moved down to Georgia from Michigan... I'm saying this because it's a change in climate and I don't know if that's why I have these bumps and around the time I arrived, I started to get these red itchy bumps, at first I thought it was the detergent I used or if I wasn't washing my underwear correctly because I didn't have a washer & dryer at the time so I was hand washing my clothes. So from then until now... I still don't have a washer and dryer but I do go to the local laundry mat. I have NEVER had sex (I am 16) in my life so I really don't think it's a STD or anything like that, I hope. BUT, that's not the only thing, I'm also getting bumps on my buttocks, they hurt, and they turn black when they stop hurting.  I really want to know what is going on, I haven't scheduled a doctor's appointment yet because my family just doesn't have time or money for me so if anyone can tell me a certain type of cream I can buy, or just provide me with information on what this is exactly and I guess I'll have to take care of myself when I get a job .... please help me.
Since you are a virgin, so chances of STD’s are less. These can be folliculitis skin or irritated hair follicles. Keep the area clean and apply some topical antiseptics. Also wear loose-fitting cotton clothing and use an antibacterial soap or mild soap like dove. Avoid any kind of cosmetics. Topical antibiotics such as mupirocin or neomycin containing ointment are also useful. In case the symptoms persist then oral antibiotics may be needed. Please consult a dermatologist in that case.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.
hi im 16 and i have never had sex and i have this red bump in my vagina and i dont know what it is and i a, freaking out please help me and tell me what to do. i just discovered it 2 days ago.