Itchy Red Cluster of Bumps on Lower Back
About a week ago, I developed this cluster of red bumps on my lower back.  It's very very itchy and I have no idea how I got it.  When I scratch it, even lightly, it will sting really bad.  When I brush my hand over it though, it just feels like a cluster of bumps and it doesn't hurt.  It's hard to control the urge to scratch it and when I do, the stinging is really bad.  I live in a neighborhood with lots of trees and grass and I'm wondering if this is Chigger bites, but I'm not sure.  Any ideas on what it might be and how to get rid of it?
I cannot confirm but it looks like shingles. Shingles occurs in people who have had chickenpox and represents a reactivation of the dormant varicella-zoster virus. The first sign is usually a tingling feeling, itchiness, or stabbing pain on the skin. After a few days, a rash appears as a band or patch of raised dots on the side of the trunk or face. The rash develops into small, fluid-filled blisters which begin to dry out and crust over within several days. When the rash is at its peak, symptoms can range from mild itching to extreme and intense pain.

My sincere advice is to get the diagnosis confirmed after consulting a dermatologist.
I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional queries. Kind regards.

I have the same exact thing on my back right now...what did yours turn out to be?