Itchy Red Spot On Lower Leg
Hello All,

I have a red spot on my lower leg that has grown over the past few weeks. (photo posted)

Seems to become more itchy while I am taking a hot shower or at night when I am laying on the couch.

Any ideas of what it could be and how I should treat it?
It is not clear whether these itchy round patches are due to ring worm, nummular dermatitis or granuloma annulare. From the description (red, itchy), it seems like nummular dermatitis but exact confirmation has to be done first. Steroids prescribed in nummular dermatitis can worsen the symptoms if it is ringworm.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.