Itchy Spots with Fluid That crust over

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Itchy Spots with Fluid That crust over

Any one out there have an answer?  
Since 2000 I have been getting these spots that attack selective body parts, usually two parts at a time.
They usually come after a bout of insane itching on my hands and feet that only happens when I am about to go to sleep and the only thing that calms it is ice water followed by anti itch cream and benydryl.  

Once I have started this cycle, the bumps begin to appear; right now it is mainly on my face and the back of my thighs with a few stragglers on my neck, chest, forearms and back.

I can feel each one as they appear. It starts like a bug bite, a tiny pricking sensation, then I touch the area and there it is...a hard little or medium bump filled with clear liquid and itching like crazy, I scratch, it breaks and it leaks and crusts over for days leaving me looking like chicken pox and then scars me.

I have been to my GP, an endochronologist,  6 dermatologists, including Yale's mystery geniuses that are supposed to solve all dermatology mysteries, but didn't. (I feel like I need Dr. Gregory House!) I have had so many blood tests and several biopsies, to no avail. The only thing that came up was trace amounts of eczema in one biopsy.

These pox marks attack me usually primarily in two areas of my body always face and then one or more part of extremity (not usually the trunk except for one or two stragglers) for many weeks or months accompanied by the insane itching of my hands and feet at night (only when trying to sleep, not when lying down watching tv) and then just as mysteriously cease and disappear, leaving scars all over my body.

Someone suggested that it might be chicken pox that didn't fully come out when I was a child and now are resurfacing when my immune system is down and I am very stressed; another person (not MD's) suggested it is an auto-immune problem and yet another thinks it is some sort of allergy or poisonous reaction to food combinations.  

PLEASE HELP ME SOLVE THIS MYSTERY AND CURE THIS!!! DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS IS AND HOW TO FIX IT?