Itchy all over but nothing visible
About a year ago I notice that I itch in random areas on my body.  There are no visible rashes or marks.  I don't have to keep scratching, just scratch a couple of times.  Doctor has no clue, I am not tearing at the skin and itch when I relax.  I don't notice it when I am busy.

From the symptoms neurodermatitis needs to be ruled out. Neurodermatitis develops when nerve endings in the skin become irritated, triggering a severe itch-scratch-itch cycle. Common causes of nerve irritation include an insect bite and emotional stress. I suggest you to get an examination done from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have neuropathy but that doc told me this is not the cause of the itching.  I forgot that for a while I was itching in different spots, if it is dry skin it doesn't look like dry skin.  It is mostly my feet and hands.