Itchy and redness on forehead and cheeks
In the past month I have had this weird redness/itchiness developed on both cheeks. It seems to be light-sensitive because when I stay under a lamp or sit in front a computer too long, my cheeks turn to red and they become hot and itchy as well. Nevertheless, it is only until last week that I start to have rash on my forehead between my eyebrows. as well. What made it worse is that even when it is not red, it still itches and the skin becomes very uneven with tiny acnea bumps (My cheeks have the same thing but they don't itch when they are not red). Meanwhile, my whole lower face become incredibly dry and very flaky. I suspect it is due to the fish I ate over the month, but at the same time, I don't really have a clue as to why this happens for I eat lots fruits and drink plenty of water regularly. I sleep 8 hours everyday and I do no drugs or alcohol.
The symptoms seem to come from my inner organs for I have always have a weak stomach and liver (I get pimples easily)

Does anyone have any advice to what I can do or what may be the cause?

It can be due to contact dermatitis or allergic reaction. The other possibility is of rosacea face. Rosacea is a cutaneous disorder primarily of the central part of the face , such as forehead; cheeks ;nose; and chin.
Wash your face with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Pat it dry. Then apply a good hypoallergenic moisturizer over the area and see if this improves. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort.

If the irritation persists then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.