Itchy arms, legs and torso, driving me insane.
I've been itchy, very very itchy on my arms, legs, and torso. Mostly my lower legs, forearms and stomach/lower back area. This has now been going on for close to three weeks. I have many small scabs on my lower legs which appeared before the itchiness began. I itch all times of the day, with it getting more severe at night. I've also developed patches of small bumps on my elbows and on the sides of my lower torso as well as on my lower back. I have been itchy so bad that I've caused the aformentioned bumps to become scabs. New itchy spots will come at random with no rash or bumps or scabs, and become so intense that I can't stop scratching until it stops itching. When I itch one spot, others start to itch as well. We recently switched to hypoallergenic laundry detergent and fabric softener, and I have switched back to Pear's brand soap for my showers. Nothing is helping. My antihistamines are doing nothing for it, and it just keeps getting worse. We don't have fleas, as the dog gets bi-weekly baths with flea shampoo to prevent just that. Just tonight it has also progressed to the areas of my arms near but not in the armpits. Any advice?
Chances are there that it is a normal mole or some benign skin growth. However it is better to get it examined. Whenever you notice changes in the mole's/mark’s color, height, size or shape, you should have a dermatologist evaluate it. You also should have it checked if it bleeds, oozes, itches, appear scaly, or become tender or painful.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.