Itchy blisters on hands?
Hello, I have had itchy small blisters on my hands for 10 years now.  I've seen doctors and they say it's non-treatable.  The blisters are starting to spread to the palm of my hand whereas before they only stayed on the front.  They occur on both my hands.  As soon as they are gone in one spot they start to pop-up on a different area on my hand.  

So, I just wanted to know if there is a cure out there for something like this and that it is treatable?  I can't stand the itching it drives me crazy and it's just embarrassing to show my hands in public since they end up looking all scaly and dry after a blister episode is over and until another one begins :(

Please help <3

I do understand your concern. Was your doctor able to give you a definite diagnosis for this?

This may be a case of xerotic eczema or dishydrotic eczema. Dishydrotic eczema usually starts as small vesicles which contain fluid .These vesicles are covered by a tough membrane. This may be itchy. The itchiness may initiate an itch scratch cycle which may lead to excoriations and involve even normal skin.

Eczema is a chronic and inflammatory process. It appears to involve the autoimmune system .Other causes may be environment and stress. Corticosteroids appear to be the mainstay for therapy. However, there is no known definite medication to cure eczema.
Yes, it's dyshidrotic eczema (a.k.a Pompholyx)
My aunt has the same problem but hers got soo much worse before it got better.  I realized after it got soo bad for her that she had started applying all kinds of hand moisturizers which she said helped, but when I do that my blisters pop and become extremely itchy. Therefore I prefer when my hands are extremely dry therefore making the surface of the blisters hard, making them less likely to pop but even that rarely helps :(

Eczematous skin conditions may be very discomforting. Just be proactive about this. Avoid using any creams or lotions unless prescribed by your doctor. Most creams and lotions may be an irritant and they may be abrasive to sensitive skin. Avoid frequently washing the hands. When doing so use a mild and bland cleanser to keep the hands from drying or cracking, Eczematous skin is fragile and the itch scratch cycle causes excoriations. Maintain close follow up consult with your doctor. Avoid resting your hands on surfaces for a long time. Corticosteroids may be able to control flare ups.
I came across this quite by accident. Not a cure but giving me relief as I've had this condition on hands n feet for years. Had been putting Vicks on kids heels when they had coughs and discovered itch dying in hands. After 3 days there is just a redness under the flaky skin and remaining blisters are not itchy. I'm hoping they go away without the scratching and puss n infection this time! Hope that's of help to u fellow sufferers!
Mine started after prolonged wearing of plastic gloves in laboratory situation and constant hand washing. This is first time I've ever had relief :)