Itchy brown scaly dry rash, won't go away
After I took a shower, I had red itchy skin behind my knee where it folds and I scratched it a lot.  
Now I put hydro cortisone anti itch cream and neosporin but it hasn't gone away.  It's been a couple weeks and the rash has turn into a round dry scaly and itchy brown spot.  The skin does not look normal.  I need help!
It can be due to eczema, psoriasis skin or erythrasma skin. In erythrasma , the typical appearance is well-demarcated, brown-red macular patches. The skin has a wrinkled appearance with fine scales.
I suggest you to get it seen from a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.