Itchy bump by bum hole.
My butt crack has been itchy for a few days now and yesterday i noticed there was a little bump just below my bum hole. Can anyone tell me what this is and what i should do about it? I thought it might be a burn or cut from a bicycle accident i had the day before i noticed it, but i don't know. For obvious reasons i'd really rather not go to the doctors...

Thank you!
This itchy anal bump can be due to moisture(due to sweating or frequent washing), the abrasion caused by clothing, the pressure of sitting,c hemical irritants like laundry soaps, colognes and scented toilet paper,infections like STD’s and pinworms,anal abrasions and fissures and skin problems such as psoriasis, seborrhea and eczema. Sometimes hemorrhoids will start off as red bump and anal itching.

Please get an examination done by a doctor to confirm the diagnosis. Till that time, try an over-the-counter (OTC) cream or ointment containing hydrocortisone, but it is to be applied sparingly to the affected area. A protective ointment that contains zinc oxide (Desitin, Balmex) also may help. If your symptoms are worse at night, please take an antihistamine like benadryl to reduce itching until topical treatments take effect.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.