Itchy bump on arch of my foot

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Itchy bump on arch of my foot

I have an itchy bump that is on the arch of my foot.  This is not the first time it has appeared.  Last year, in the fall/winter the bump appeared for the first time.  The bump is very itchy.  However, the itch does not feel like it is on the surface on the skin, rather deep into my skin.  There is no other skin irritation on my foot.  The bump just becomes more pronounced and calloused from my scratching it.

I have been using some anti-itch creams that help with the itching a bit, but the bump shows no signs of leaving.  Any thoughts on what this could be, or how I can get rid of it for good?

Thanks!
I have the same problem! It comes and goes with no warning sign. The only relief I seem to get is when I put an  Ice pack on it. I have also tried the itch relief creams~ but like you, its under the skin and doesnt seem to help. Try the ice pack~ best of luck