Dermatology Community
Itchy bump on arch of my foot
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Itchy bump on arch of my foot

Hello,

I have an itchy bump that is on the arch of my foot.  This is not the first time it has appeared.  Last year, in the fall/winter the bump appeared for the first time.  The bump is very itchy.  However, the itch does not feel like it is on the surface on the skin, rather deep into my skin.  There is no other skin irritation on my foot.  The bump just becomes more pronounced and calloused from my scratching it.

I have been using some anti-itch creams that help with the itching a bit, but the bump shows no signs of leaving.  Any thoughts on what this could be, or how I can get rid of it for good?

Thanks!
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I have the same problem! It comes and goes with no warning sign. The only relief I seem to get is when I put an  Ice pack on it. I have also tried the itch relief creams~ but like you, its under the skin and doesnt seem to help. Try the ice pack~ best of luck
Blank
Hello, Did you ever figure out what was causing this? I have the same thing and it is like the most annoying itch that you can never seem to satisfyingly scratch. I have had the itch for a very long time, on and off for about ten years,  and only recently did a bump surface there. The bump itself now seems to be the source of the itch. Thanks so much. I hope you have found some relief.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
Marathon Running Done Over Many Yea...