Itchy bump with strange white skin flake type core
About a month ago I found a couple of white heads on my hands of all places. (I'm BIG on handwashing). I took care of those and noted several whitish bumps, pin head size and thinking it was more whiteheads I attacked them. The "core" is a small white flake. The spot itches and now I have them at my hairline, face, shoulders, neck, back arms thighs and buttocks. And of course now I itch everywhere! Bump or not bump.
For these bumps, molluscum lesions should be ruled out. It presents as multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug. Treatment includes physical destruction or manual extrusion of the lesions, cryotherapy, and curettage.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.