Itchy bumps//blisters
I have a bunch of bumps/blisters on my left leg. The bumps start around my knee and then sort of follow a straight line down to my calf and then to my ankle. I first noticed one or two of these bumps almost 2 years ago, but they did not itch or bother me, I brushed it off as sun spots from the tanning bed. I started noticing that I had more bumps but in the matters of everyday activities and having another child, I forgot to go to the doctor. Well now I am concerned becuase I have almost 15 of these bumpy blister looking things that are traveling down my leg that are itching me like crazy.
I made an appointment with a dermatologist, but I could not get in until 2 weeks, so I am posting the question here. The bump/blister things are the same color as my skin, only slightly raised and have a different feel/texture to them. When I scratch them too much they turn red and itch even more. It kind of looks like a cross between a pimple, mosquito bite, and a wart.

Any idea of what this could be?