Itchy bumps on face
Since june, ( after visiting flordia) I have been experiencing itchy, dryness all over my face. It comes and goes? Now I have little bumps all over, that can only be seen real close up. The derm gave my hydrocorstione cream, which has not really helped.  I am not sure what this is? I have not changed soaps, etc.
From the symptoms it can be contact dermatitis, eczema or allergic reaction. Take some antihistaminics like Benadryl and apply the steroid cream. You can also apply calamine lotion as it helps in soothing the skin. If the symptoms persist then topical and oral steroids may be needed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.