Itchy bumps on fingers
I currently have small bumps (no discoloration) on my fingers that itch.  No swelling or pain, just itching.  Has anyone seen or had similar condition?  
The small itchy bumps on your fingers can be due to contact dermatitis or dyshidrotic eczema. For the itchy bumps, take antihistaminics like Benadryl(causes drowsiness) and Claritin and apply some calamine lotion on the rashes as it helps in soothing the skin.You can also apply mild steroid cream on the rash.If the symptoms persists then oral steroids may be needed which are available on prescription.

Also keep the area well moisturized with good moisturiers. If the itching persists then pls get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

I hope that helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.Kind regards.

Hiya

I too have had a similar thing for a few weeks, this started out of the blue, (I had been in the garden that weekend! ) and ended up with these horrible itchy bumps on the palms of my hands, fingers and feet.  I tried all sorts, antihistamines, hydrocortisone, steroid cream from the doc etc etc

Sudocream helps with itch, but what has actually started to clear it up within 48 hours I have to say is BioOil.

Give it a go, you can't do it any harm and its working for me :)
Thank you both for your input.  My cousin had some Clarinex that she gave me and I took one pill a day for 5 days and kept my skin as soft and moist as possible during that time, and am happy to report that the bumps have receeded and the itching has stopped.  There is a little tightness of the skin remaining, but that is a small irritant  compared to where I was on May 2nd.  Thanks again........